Friday, July 24, 2015

In The Beginning

Just like the main character of the semi-popular, one day potentially cult classic movie, Idiocracy -- which pokes great fun of the world we live in and where it's headed -- I likewise might be labelled "Not Blogger," if only because I've not blogged anything ever before. In fact, I'd like to think that I'm not blogging even now as I type these very words.

Not that I don't find the idea of blogging intriguing -- I do. I just don't see myself offering up my every single musing, to whomever might receive it, on a regular basis. On the other hand, like most people, I feel that I do have something to contribute to the world wide web -- if only on an infrequent cycle. Here, I'll attempt to limit myself to Linux-related topics with a focus on being productive; however, once again, don't expect a post a day or even a post per month spewing forth from me -- I'm not that guy (or at least I currently don't want to be).

So, if you're a member of the Penguin tribe who just happens to believe that virtually all time is of the essence and that function serves a higher purpose over form and even perhaps that Idiocracy might not have been all fiction, then you may just find something of real value here at Productive Penguin. Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment